Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gratitude

Gratitude is what I feel for our loving parents, my husband, and sisters!
Thank you to Grandma Barb & Grandpa Joe who planned a fun trip for Dalton & Xandry to San Francisco June 20th - 24th. These lucky kiddos built some fun memories with their grandparents such as taking in a Giants game, seeing the ocean for the first time, going to Chinatown, Pier 39, Alcatraz, and the zoo.

Xandry's favorite was Chinatown because "everything is different there." She loved the clothes they wore, sounds, and shopping.
Dalton loved the beach, even though they only got to stay there for about 30 minutes. According to him, jumping the waves was the best. He is a little swimmer at heart.
Anthon & Brook spent the time with Grandma Judy, Papa Joe, and Aunties Rene & Linda. They were then joined by the two older kids for another week in Fallon where they played with cousins, played in the mud, went to Wild Island Water Park, sang and danced till they pooped out. I am grateful to you all for helping me out during my hernia surgery and appreciate the 2 weeks to recuperate, but man did I miss my kids. Thank you to my hubby who has been keeping care of me and was with me through it all. I am truly blessed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your photos! Excited to see you Fallon soon, I miss my Elko kids. Love you all, Auntie Meggie