Tuesday, July 5, 2011

God Bless America!

Being that I still have drains hanging from me and can't really go anywhere Drew and I decided to have friends over to celebrate the 4th. Fun was had by the kiddos as they swam in the pool, raced on the triple slip and slide, jumped on the tramp and into the small bounce house (yes into it, not in it.)

The adults had a good time lounging, eating BBQ yummies, and playing washer board. We ended the night watching the fireworks down in our orchard. It was a fun night. :)

Blaze, Cooper, Ty, & Dalton
Jump house & slip & slide fun
Auntie Vera with James, Abby & Brook on the trampoline.
The Torrealday's watching the fireworks
Me and my goofy hubby watching the works
Cousin Shane with Reese & Brook
Part of the Jones family enjoying the BBQ yummies
The Dahlstroms minus Demi
My de Arrieta men! Dennis, Shane, & Drew
Diane, Cauy, & Laura enjoying loungen

Soda Yum!

Wade & Justin shooting the breeze


No comments: