Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Too Darn Cute!

Just in the past two days my two littlest kiddos have really made me smile. I had to share.

I heard whimpering from Anthon and went on the look out for him. I found him stuck in the opening of Great Grandma Pearl's coffee table. Side note: He had a rash on his bum so I was letting him crawl around all natural! Great ammunition for when he gets older and starts dating. :)
Once again I could not find out where my little mini daddy was so I went on the hunt. As I went into the kitchen, there he was as proud as could be. He pulled the drawer open, pulled out his loot, and climbed in.
Now for my Brookie. She was very upset that Xandry got to go with Auntie Vera to a Super Bowl party. She decided to make herself a little nest with the laundry basket to sulk, when she fell fast asleep. She slept for an hour and a half.

3 comments:

Megan said...

So cute RayLynn.... I think the bum shot is a a bit graphic though. :). Miss my babies!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

Wow your babies are getting so big and so cute!!!!! I remember when brooke came into nursery! AWWWWW

By the way Ragin water pictures were like a month or two before I was prego! Like July i think...I could only wish we were in warm weather and I looked that good prego! HAHA!!!!

Fantastic Five said...

Cuties! They make me smile as well. They will continue to make me smile even though we won't be quite as close physically...we will have to get together often so our kids won't forget each other!!!