Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Mini Daddy!




Anthon, our Mini Daddy, is 7 months old and just started crawling full throttle on 27th of October. I swear, he would get up and rock back and forth, but never took a crawl forward. Then all of a sudden he started following me around.

He is quite the cute little bug and loves looking at himself in the mirror, another great trait of dad's! We love listening to him growl when he gets tired. It is a constant little hum of a growl that sooths him. Anthon is into eating everything we are. I think he thinks he is a big boy now that he has his two bottom teeth! The other day his baby sitter Susan, dropped him off at the school and was apologetic when she proceeded to tell me that Anthon was a bit balder because her 2 year old daughter had some how found a razor and shaved a couple of marks on Anthon's head. I was laughing so hard because it so something that one of my own children would have done. Thank goodness though, her little one didn't cut him and she caught it soon enough. Though, I should be really mad. Any of you who know my kids know that they don't get a real head of hair until they are 3!

No comments: