Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

Happy Halloween!

I am not sure if we will venture out on this breezy Halloween since my Karate kicking Dalton is sick. He has had a temp for the past 3 days of over 100. We did allow him to go to our ward's trick-or-trunk and Harvest Festival at the church last night. It proved to be a bit over powering for him because he was pukey and hot this morning. On a good note, he has been able to keep some food down now.
The kiddos have been cute. Anthon was a football in which I dressed in one of daddy's jerseys and toted him. No hiking or spiking were involved though!

Brook was a lady bug. She refused to wear her wings and antennae. She just so happened to forget her shoes when we were trunk-or-treating too. I think she is wise beyond her years and just wanted me to push her in the stroller. Smart girl!
Xandry was a witch, though I consider her to have been more of a beautiful sorceress. Once again, momma was not allowed to do hair on either of the girls or do make-up. Good thing they are just so darn adorable anyway!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Way cute!!! I miss my nieces and nephews. Come to Texas.

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

Your way more amazing! You have four kids and got your pictures up!! LOL I love brooklyn! I memeber just holding her to sleep in nursery and now look at her out trick or treating!!!

Fantastic Five said...

I LOVE the picture of Anthon looking up from the grass, super cute!