Sunday, September 5, 2010

What . . . SCHOOL!

I cannot believe that school is here. The kiddos can't either.

Dalton entered the 4th grade in Mrs. Vera's class while Xandry is in the 2nd grade with Mrs. Baker. So far they love their teachers but are mad at the system for making them go back to school so early. I am with them. Summer flew by! (PS, I am not allowed to do their hair, but they are still cuties!)

It was Anthon and Brook's first couple of days with their new babysitter Susan. So far so good. They didn't scream and loved playing. Anthon still likes momma more than the bottle. He will eat a bit, but seems to be up more at night because momma is there. EEAH!!

3 comments:

Suz said...

I agree with them - school came too early!! They are getting so big!!

Fantastic Five said...

I like Xandry's strategic placement of her hair bow!

Megan said...

Dalton looks huge!